C-FARE Related Publications and Archives
C-FARE Review of NASS Prices Program
A Review of the USDA NASS Agricultural Prices Program: Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century
- Full Document Full Document updated 11.04.09
- Errata sheet for documents printed prior to 11.04.09
- Executive Summary
- Press Release
- Fact Sheet
C-FARE Review of the Census of Agriculture
"Improving Information About America's Farms & Ranches"
- Full Report
- Executive Summary
- Press Release for C-FARE Review of the Census of Agriculture
- Fact Sheet: C-FARE Review of the Census of Agriculture
Agriculture, Biology, Conservation...
"Rates of Return to Public Investment in Agricultural Research and Education."
Barry, Peter. (Contributing authors: Alston, Gardner, Hewitt, Huffman, Norton, Phillips). Choices, Fourth Quarter, 1997, pp. 13-15.
"Doing Good by Choosing Well: Priorities for Agricultural Economics."
Mary Ahearn, Henry Bahn, Peter Barry, Sam Cordes, Tracy Irwin Hewitt, George Norton, Katherine Smith, and Amy Thurow. Review of Agricultural Economics, Fall 1998.
- 2006: Optimizing Policy Tools: Economics Data and Modeling
- 2004: Partnering for Enhanced Research
- 2002: Public Information and the Food and Agriculture System
- 2002: Farm Policy in the Face of Change
- 2001: "The Risks of "One Size Fits All" Farm Policy
- 2000: Smart Environmental Policy for Animal Agriculture
- 1999: Partnering in Ag. Research and Education: Symposium Highlights
- 1998: Keys to Agricultural Growth & Profitability
- 1998:Keys to Agricultural Growth & Profitability Summary
- 1997: Economics Research and Education Priorities
- 1997: Economics Research and Education Priorities Summary
- 1995: Agricultural Research Assessment
- 1994: The Industrialization of Agriculture
- Photo Gallery 2010
- Photo Gallery 2009
- Photo Gallery 2008
- Photo Gallery 2007
- Photo Gallery 2006
- Photo Gallery 2005
- Photo Gallery 2004 - 2
- Photo Gallery 2004 - 1
- Photo Gallery 2003
- Photo Gallery 2002