Starting December 31, 2017, the legacy PDF application package will be retired.
Workspace is the standard way to apply for grants in Grants.gov for both organizations or individuals. It is designed to work for individual applicants and large teams applying on behalf of an organization, so there are a variety of features for you to utilize.
Benefits of Workspace
Workspace enhances the Grants.gov Apply functionality by providing applicants with a shared, online environment to collaboratively complete and submit grant applications.
- Multiple users can concurrently complete the application forms
- Reuse/Copy existing Workspace forms
- Upfront validation allows applicants to correct application errors prior to submission, which minimized the rejection rate
- Seamless integration between online webforms and offline PDF forms
- Collaborate with Users External to Your Organization
- Any changes to the Opportunity Package are immediately reflected in Workspace